- Correct the alignment of line items on a detailed Bill.
- Print a Bill that keeps everything within the margins.
- Clio Web App
If a Line Item on a Bill has a long string of uninterrupted characters (such as in a website), it will cause the margins of a Bill to be pushed off the page.
- Ensure Allow editing of approved Bills is enabled
- Click Edit for that Bill
- Search the bill for a large number of characters that don't have a space
- Click somewhere in the long string of characters
- Press the space button
This will ensure that the single string of characters is interrupted and return your bill to a more viewable format.