- Winmail.dat file forwarded in with Email
- Winmail.dat file attachment forwarded with Email to Maildrop
- Clio Manage
- Work around if using MailDrop: Be sure to copy and paste the Matter Maildrop address every time an email is forwarded. Using the saved address within Outlook appears to cause the file to change into a Winmail.dat format.
- If you would like to turn off TNEF for Outlook 2010 and later versions (i.e. to stop the winmail.dat attachment from appearing in emails), click here.
Please check out this Microsoft Support article for more information:
• Email received from a sender using Outlook includes a Winmail.dat attachment