How Do I Disconnect and Re-connect a Google Calendar Sync?
- To learn how to re-set sync with Google Calendars
- If you are doing this because of an update to your email, make sure you are logged into the correct Google Account when reconnecting the Calendar Sync.
- Important: While adding or editing Contacts will sync bi-directionally, deleting a Contact in Google will not delete the Contact in Clio Manage. This is to ensure that any Contacts associated with matters, bills, or transactions are not deleted from Clio. This means any deletions made in Google will not be reflected in Clio and the Contact will sync back to Google after disconnecting and reconnecting.
- Click on Settings
- From the second column of options, click on Contact and Calendar Sync
- Click to Configure the Google Contact and Calendar Sync
- Click Stop Sync to the right of the Calendar in question
- Click Sync once that has been disconnected
- Choose to link to an existing Calendar
- Click Sync Calendar