San Diego’s got 2020 vision. Get your pass to the Clio Cloud Conference, October 15-16, 2020, at Year End prices!
How Do I Disconnect and Re-connect a Google Calendar Sync?
- To learn how to re-set sync with Google Calendars
- If you are doing this because of an update to your email, make sure you are logged into the correct Google account when reconnecting the Calendar Sync
- Click on Settings
- From the second column of options, click on Contact and Calendar Sync
- Click to Configure the Google Contact and Calendar Sync
- Click Stop Sync to the right of the calendar in question
- Click Sync once that has been disconnected
- Choose to link to an existing Calendar
- Click Sync Calendar