- I need to record my screen to show Clio what's happening in my Clio account
- Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- Download Monosnap
- Launch the application
- On Mac, you'll see the Monosnap icon in the Menu bar next to your WiFi and Bluetooth icons. On Windows, you will find it in tray at the bottom of your screen. Click the icon.
- Click Record Video
- Adjust the frame capture by dragging the corners to cover the entire screen or just the Clio window in your browser.
- Press Record in the middle and complete the actions you want to record.
- Once you're finished, press the red Record button again.
- The video will take time to process, but you will see a pop up that will prompt you to save the video and save it as an .MP4 file.