How to Edit the Issue Date or Due Date After the Bill Has Been Generated
- How to update the issue or due date after a bill has been generated
- Can I change the issue date and due date applied to a bill?
- If the Bill has been approved and is in an Unpaid status, please click here to refer to this article to update settings to allow the ability to edit approved Bills.
- If a payment has been recorded on the bill, the payment will first need to be deleted. To follow the steps on how to edit or delete a bill payment, click here
- Navigate to the Billing page
- Click on the Unpaid/Draft column
- If in Draft, locate the bill and click on Edit. If in Unpaid, locate the bill and click the drop down button next to the Send button or click into the bill ID and choose Edit under More Actions
- Enter the appropriate date in the Issue date/Due Date field (please see the article noted in the Additional Information section, if you do not see the option to make changes to the Bill)
- Click Save invoice