- There is a Dropbox tab within Documents that is fully functional (no error codes), but I can't find the Clio folder in my Dropbox account.
- Clio Web App
Before re-syncing your Dropbox account, double check with your coworkers to see if they have access to Clio in their Dropbox account. Unlinking your Dropbox account will result in documents you've stored in Dropbox via Clio will be lost unless you find where the original Clio folder is.
- Ensure Dropbox is syncing with Clio
- Go to Settings
- Select Documents
- Go to the Document Sources subtab at the top of the page
- Scroll down until you see Dropbox and ensure that it is enabled
- Double check with other members of your firm to ensure that no one else can see the Clio folder in their Dropbox account. If someone else set up the sync, that may be the reason you cannot see it in your Dropbox account.
- Ensure you have permissions to view the Clio folder in Dropbox. If the folder was not shared with you in Dropbox, you will not be able to see it.
- Using the search bar in Dropbox, search "Clio" to see if the Folder appears.
- If you are still not able to find the Clio folder in Dropbox, you will have to unsync and resync Dropbox with Clio.
- To learn more about how to do this, visit here.