- Show that a Calendar Event is complete
- Mark a Calendar Event
- Clio Web App
Calendar Events—unlike Tasks—do not have the option to be marked as "Complete", however, you can edit the title of the event, and add a symbol using Text Snippets.
- Go to Settings > Text Snippets
- Click on Add
- Under Snippet, add a shortcut that you'll type, preceded by a symbol
- Example: xmark
- Under Phrase, enter the text you wish to use for marking the event.
- Example 1: [DONE]
- Example 2: [✔️]
- Click Save
- Navigate to the Calendar Entry you wish to mark
- Click Edit
- Put your cursor at the beginning of the Event Title, and type your shortcut