- Your users have requested access to the Clio for Gmail Add-on within your domain but they are unable to locate the add-on or add it to their Gmail Account.
- Clio Manage
Users are unable to install the Clio for Gmail Add-on due to restrictions on their GSuite Domain.
- Review the process for enabling add-ons within your domain: https://support.google.com/a/answer/172482?hl=en
- Add the Clio for Gmail add-on from the marketplace.
- If it is required to disable the add-on for a set of users within your domain, follow these instructions: https://support.google.com/a/answer/172931?hl=en&ref_topic=1056395
- If it is required to manage which add-ons are added to a user’s Gmail account, GSuite Admin instructions are here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6089179?hl=en