Two-factor authentication can provide additional security for your Clio account. If you use the Clio iOS app, there is an easy two-factor workflow—all you have to do is tap your phone.
To set up two-factor authentication with the Clio iOS App:
- In Clio, open the Settings menu
- In the Security section, open the Two-factor Setup subsection
- Enable Google Two-factor authentication
- At the bottom of the screen, enable Send sign-in confirmation notifications from Clio on iOS
- Click Update Two-Factor Settings
Now, when you attempt to log in to Clio, the following screen is displayed:
You will receive a notification from the Clio app on your iOS device (see above). Open your device and confirm your login to access your Clio account.