- Add new fields to a Client Questionnaire
- How to add Questions to a Form in Clio Grow
- Clio Grow
- For information on changing the order of Form Questions, click here.
- Click on the Forms button in the main navigation bar
- Click on Templates in the sub-navigation bar
- Create a new form or edit an existing one
- On the left-hand side choose and click on a question type. This will append the question to the bottom of the form.
- If the question needs to be moved to another location on the form then it can be drag and dropped into the appropriate position
- Enter the question details
- Click Save Question
- Repeat steps 4-6 to add the required questions to the form
- Click Save & Preview when finished