- Clio Grow
- Log in to your Wordpress Admin page
- Click “Plugins” in the main menu and select “Add New”
- Search for “Clio Grow”
- Click "Download" on the Clio Grow plugin
- Once downloaded activate the plugin
- Go to “Settings” and then “Clio Grow Settings”
- Configure the form on the “Form Configuration” tab and click “Save Settings”
- From your Clio Grow account, copy the Inbox Token from your integrations settings page.
- Paste the Inbox Token into the “Authorization Token” field on the Settings tab back in the WP Admin. Make sure to click “Save Settings”
- Copy the Shortcode found on the “Settings” tab
- Paste the Shortcode onto the desired pages on your site or in the footer and sidebar.
- Reload your website to see the form now appear on your site