- Stop including the Amount in Trust in the Statement of Account Summary on Bills
- Remove the Trust Balance from the Summary of Account calculations
- Clio Web App
This article refers to the Summary Statement, which can appear at the top or bottom of a based on your Bill Theme Settings. It does not refer to the Client Account, which shows either a summary or transaction by transaction of your Trust and/or Operating Accounts.
Changes to Bill Themes generally save automatically; if a theme has not saved, you will see a green "Save" button at the top-right (otherwise it has already saved)
- Go to Settings
- Select Billing
- Select Bill Themes
- Click on the theme that you wish to edit (or create a new theme)
- From the "Edit Bill Theme" page, select Statement of Accounts > Summary of Accounts
- Select one of the following options for the "Summary Detail Level"
- Outstanding Balance + New Charges = Total
- ( Outstanding Balance + New Charges ) - ( Payments ) = Amount Outstanding