- Migrating Communications from one Clio account to another
- Clio Manage
For further information, please see the following:
There are currently two options for bulk exporting your communications from a Clio account. If you have a large amount of communications it is recommended that you follow the instructions for option 2.
1) While in the communications tab at the bottom of the screen press the export button
2) A pop up will display on screen asking if you want all available columns or just the ones that are visible. Select the one that you want and press Export. Your export will begin downloading in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format
1) Go to app.clio.com/export
2) Click the blue hyper link that says Excel ready CSV beside Communications, your download will commence immediately
Currently Importing bulk communications is not a feature in Clio, but if this is something you would like to see added to Clio in the future, please do let us know.