- Sync Grow to Clio Calendar
- How do I Sync my Clio Grow Appointments to my Clio Maange Calendar?
- Sync Agenda with Calendar in Clio Manage
- Sync Clio Grow and Clio Manage Calendars
- Get appointments from Clio Grow to show up in Clio Manage
- How do I Sync my Clio Grow Agenda with my Calendar in Clio Manage?
- Clio Grow
- The calendar sync function is not retroactive - it will only sync events moving forward. If you would like to sync any past events, update the calendar event to force a push to Clio Manage.
- Each user can choose one calendar to sync to. If a user does not have a synced calendar in their settings, then assigning an appointment to their calendar will not work.
- The calendar sync is only one way. Only events from Clio Grow will sync to the Clio Manage or Gmail calendar. (Events created in Clio Manage or Google Calendar won't sync to Clio Grow)
- However, if you use Clio Scheduler, event availability in Grow will be impacted by what is in your Clio Manage Calendar. For more information on Clio Scheduler, please see: What is Clio Scheduler?
- You must set up Clio Manage connection before configuring the Calendar sync setting
- Once a calendar event syncs from Clio Grow to Clio Manage, if you click on your Calendar Event in Clio Manage there will be a link back to your Matter in Clio Grow for reference.
- First you'll want to ensure you've Integrated Clio Manage with Clio Grow
- In Clio Grow, click Settings.
- Click on Email & Calendar
- Under the Calendar Sync section, choose the Clio Manage calendar to sync to
- Choose your desired calendar in the dropdown menu. If no calendars show up, you may need to wait for the list to refresh. After a minute or so, click Update list now.
- Select the appropriate checkboxes below for additional calendar data to sync (appointments are required to enable the Clio Grow Scheduler