- Sync Grow to Clio Calendar
- Can I sync my Gmail Calendar to my Clio Calendar
- How do I sync my appointments to my Google Calendar
- Sync Clio Grow Calendar to Google Calendar
- How do I Sync my Clio Grow Appointments to my Google Calendar?
- Sync Agenda with Calendar in Clio Manage
- Sync Clio Grow and Clio Manage Calendars
- Get appointments from Clio Grow to show up in Clio Manage
- How do I Sync my Clio Grow Agenda with my Calendar in Clio Manage?
- Clio Grow
- The calendar sync function is not retroactive - it will only sync events moving forward. If you would like to sync any past events, update the calendar event to force a push to Clio Manage.
- Each user can choose one calendar to sync to. If a user does not have a synced calendar in their settings, then assigning an appointment to their calendar will not work.
- The calendar sync is only one way. Only events from Clio Grow will sync to the Clio Manage or Gmail calendar. (Events created in Clio Manage or Google Calendar won't sync to Clio Grow)
- However, if you use Clio Scheduler, event availability in Grow will be impacted by what is in your Clio Manage Calendar. For more information on Clio Scheduler, please see: What is Clio Scheduler?
- You must set up the Email Sync or Clio Manage connection before setting up the Calendar sync
- Once a calendar event syncs from Clio Grow to Clio Manage, if you click on your Calendar Event in Clio Manage there will be a link back to your Matter in Clio Grow for reference.
- In Clio Grow, click Settings.
- Click on Email & Calendar Sync.
- Under the Calendar Sync section, choose either Clio Manage calendar or Gmail calendar depending on what program you are trying to sync to.
- Choose your desired calendar in the dropdown menu. If no calendars show up, you may need to wait for the list to refresh. After a minute or so, click Update list now.
- Select the appropriate checkboxes below for additional calendar data to sync.