- How do I Import Contacts into Clio Grow?
- Clio Grow
- Use the steps here for populating the Contacts Import template.
- Contacts that have been imported CANNOT be removed in bulk. The last chance to review them and, if necessary, delete them all in bulk is on the Review page of the import.
- There are certain Custom Fields (Dropdown and Checkbox Custom Fields) that cannot have data imported into from a CSV file.
- Note that a Contact will not import unless:
- It has a First and Last Name (a Contact with only a First name will not import)
- It has a Company Name
- Create a CSV or Excel file with all of the contacts you would like to import. Use the steps here to help you set up this import sheet.
- In Clio Grow, go to the Settings
- Click on the Import Data tab
- Select Import From Spreadsheet
- Choose and upload your import file
- Map your spreadsheet fields to the Clio Grow fields via the dropdowns
- Click Import Contacts when ready
- Wait for the file to process
- Review the contacts that were imported
- Click Done when ready to finalize the import