- How Do I Import Contacts into Clio Grow?
- Bulk import Contacts into Clio Grow
- How to Import Contacts via CSV or Excel File in Clio Grow
- Clio Grow
- Use the steps here for populating the Contacts Import template.
- Contacts that have been imported CANNOT be removed in bulk.
- There are certain Custom Fields (Dropdown and Checkbox Custom Fields) that cannot have data imported into from a CSV file.
- Note that a Contact will not import unless:
- It has a First and Last Name or the Name of a Company (a Contact with only a First name will not import)
If you want to bring Contacts you already have in Clio Manage into Clio Grow, please take a look at these instructions: How Do I Import My Contact List From Clio Manage Into Clio Grow?
If you have your Contacts listed elsewhere, use the below steps.
Phase 1: Reformat your Spreadsheet for Grow
- You will need to follow the steps listed here to help you set up and populate the Contacts Import Template for Grow.
- If you have already done this, or once that is complete, use the import steps below.
Phase 2: Import Contacts into Grow
- In Clio Grow, go to the Settings
- Click on the Import Data tab
- Select Import From Spreadsheet
- Choose and upload your import file
- Map your spreadsheet fields to the Clio Grow fields via the dropdowns
- Click Import Contacts when ready
- Wait for the file to process
- Review the contacts that were imported
- Click Done when ready to finalize the import