- How do I Import Contacts into Clio Grow?
- Clio Grow
- Use the steps here for populating the Contacts Import template.
- Contacts that have been imported CANNOT be removed in bulk.
- There are certain Custom Fields (Dropdown and Checkbox Custom Fields) that cannot have data imported into from a CSV file.
- Note that a Contact will not import unless:
- It has a First and Last Name (a Contact with only a First name will not import)
- Create a CSV or Excel file with all of the contacts you would like to import. Use the steps here to help you set up this import sheet.
- In Clio Grow, go to the Settings
- Click on the Import Data tab
- Select Import From Spreadsheet
- Choose and upload your import file
- Map your spreadsheet fields to the Clio Grow fields via the dropdowns
- Click Import Contacts when ready
- Wait for the file to process
- Review the contacts that were imported
- Click Done when ready to finalize the import