- Linking the Custom Fields in an intake form to Matters and Contacts in Clio Grow.
- How do I connect the questions in an Intake Form to the Matter/Contact Custom Fields in Grow?
- Connect Questions to a Custom Field
- What Custom Field types link to what question types on Forms in Clio Grow?
- Link Custom Fields to Form questions in Clio Grow
- Why are some Custom Fields not available to link to a question in Intake Form Templates?
- Clio Grow
Questions in the Clio Grow Form Builder can be linked to Custom Fields in Clio Grow as follows:
|Clio Grow Form Question Type||Clio Grow Custom Field Type|
|Single Line Text questions||
|Single line text custom fields|
|Paragraph Text questions||→||Paragraph text custom fields|
|Multiple Choice questions||→||Single line text custom fields|
|Dropdown questions||→||Single line text custom fields|
|Date questions||→||Date custom fields|
|Yes or No questions||→||
Checkbox custom fields
The following Custom Fields in Clio Grow cannot be linked to any Clio Grow Form Builder question type:
- Dropdown Custom Fields
- Contact Select Custom Fields
- Email Custom Fields
- Integer Custom Fields
- Money Custom Fields
- Website Custom Fields
For more information on which Clio Grow custom fields will sync into Clio Manage click here.
- Click on Forms in the main navigation bar
- Click on Templates in the sub-navigation menu
- Create a new form or edit an existing one
- Click Edit link (beside the Remove link)
- Create a new question or edit an existing one
- Click Question Settings
- Select Connect Answer to Custom Field
- Choose Contact or Matter Custom Field
- Select the Custom Field from the drop-down
- Click Save to save the changes
- Click Save Question to save the question
- Click Save & Preview when finished with the form