- Sync email to Grow
- Connect my email to Clio Grow
- Setup email sync
- Clio Grow
If you need to unsync your Gmail and Grow account, please see: How do I Stop my Email Syncing to Clio Grow?
- How does the Email Sync work in Clio Grow and what is Nylas?
- Resolving Email Sync Authentication Errors in Clio Grow
The email sync will not function if your email account is running on POP. You must have IMAP enabled on your email account in order to sync to Clio Grow.
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on the Email & Calendar Sync tab
- Click Sync Email
- Follow the steps on the authentication page to connect with your email account
- Enter the email credentials
- Click Allow to authorize Clio Grow to Sync to your Email & Calendar
- Once the connection is established, you should see a checkmark next to the Synced field in your email settings