- A Person was created on Chrome for troubleshooting, but I'd like to remove it
- Don't need an extra profile on Chrome, how do I remove it?
- Remove Person in Google Chrome
- Remove User Profile
- Google Chrome
- Note: If you are trying to remove saved login credentials (username/email and password auto-fill), please follow these steps: How Do I Clear Saved (Auto-Fill) Passwords in Google Chrome
- For information on how to Add a User Profile in Chrome, visit here.
- Click on the Person icon in the top right corner of the browser. It could be any of the following as an example:
- Click on the gear icon beside Other People
- Hover over the Person you'd like to remove and click on the three vertical dots that appear over the icon at the top right
- Select Remove This Person