- "This action is not supported while logged into multiple accounts in the same domain or multiple consumer accounts. Please log out and try again."
- Clio Manage
- If you were using the Clio for Gmail Chrome Extension, Google will not allow you to authenticate or "Allow Access" to your Clio Account.
- Two possible causes:
- You are logged in to multiple Google accounts
- You still have the Gmail Chrome Extension installed in Google Chrome
- Ensure Clio for Gmail Chrome Extension and the Clio for Gmail Add On are completely removed from your Clio Account. To check this, go to Settings > Apps and click Delete under the application names, if they appear.
- Log out of all of your Google/Gmail accounts
- Log back into only one account
- Try using the Gmail Add On one more time
- Ensure you have completely uninstalled the Chrome extension
- For more information on how to do this, please visit here.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Log back into both Gmail and Clio
- Install/Reinstall the Gmail Add On if it was uninstalled
- Follow the steps to connect the Add On to Clio