- Stop Calendar Feed in iCal
- Delete Task Feed on iPhone
- I accidentally downloaded personal tasks to my calendar. How can I cancel and remove them?
- Stop Task Feed in Google Calendar
- Google Calendar
- Mac OS Calendar
- iPhone/iPad: Navigate to the Settings app, then select 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' and then 'Subscribed Calendars'. Tap the calendar you wish to remove and then tap 'Delete Account'.
- Google Calendar/Android: Log into Google Calendar with your Google Account. Click Settings, then click the Calendars tab. Find the calendar subscription you wish to remove and click 'Unsubscribe'.
- Outlook: In Calendar, under 'My Calendars', right-click the name of the calendar that you want to delete. Click 'Delete Calendar'.
- Mac OS X Calendar: Open the Calendar app. Ctrl-click the calendar in the left-hand panel and select 'Delete'.