- I've installed Clio's Gmail Add-on, but it's not appearing on my sidebar
- The Gmail Add-on is installed, but I can't access it
- Gmail add-on is not showing.
- G Suite Marketplace
In order to make these changes, you will have to be a G Suite Admin.
When registering a G Suite domain, there are a handful of settings that do not allow for third party Marketplace applications to be installed in Gmail.
- Go to: admin.google.com
- Click on Apps
- Click Marketplace Apps
- Go to Settings for Marketplace Apps
- Select Manage Access to Apps
- Under Allow Install, select Allow Users to Install Any Application From The G Suite Marketplace