- Use a PDF form to create a Document Template
- Insert a PDF as a background image in Microsoft Word
- Clio Manage
After you have finished creating the Template, save it as a Word Document and upload it in to Clio as you would for any other Template.
1. Take a screenshot of your PDF
2. Open up MS Word and create a new blank document
3. Click "Design"
4. Click "Watermark"
5. A dialog box will open up, in that box click the circle next to the word "Picture"
6. Click "Select Picture"
7. Choose the screenshot that you just took and click "OK"
8. Next to Scale select "Auto"
9. Uncheck the box next to "washout"
10. Then Click Ok