- Why does my firm logo look squished?
- How come my firm logo looks distorted on my documents?
- Clio Manage
There are a few reasons why your firm logo may be distorted. For example, the dimensions of the logo file may be off, the logo file size is too large, etc.
To avoid firm logo distortion, we would recommend following logo format best practices here:
- Accepted logo formats are JPEG, PNG or GIF.
- Logos should not exceed 2MB in size.
- Ideal logo dimensions are 5.5 : 1.0, however, the system will attempt to appropriately size the image to fit according to bill dimensions.