- Notify my Clients by email when new appointments are booked
- Clio Manage
When a Contact has been added as an Attendee to a Calendar event, they will receive an email notification regardless. The pop-up window asking if you would like to send an email notification is for Firm Users that have been added to the event as an Attendee. You can choose whether or not to send other Firm Users an email notification or not.
- Go to the main Calendars tab
- Click New event at the top right of Clio
- Fill out relevant information
- Choose Contact from Find firm users or contacts to invite dropdown
- Click Save Event or Save and create another