- Consequences of deleting a Group of Users
- What happens to Group Billing Rates
- Clean up Groups
- Clio Manage
If Matters' Permissions are set to this Group, you will not be able to Delete the Group.
For more information regarding:
- User Billing Rates, please see here.
- Billing Rate Hierarchy, please see here
- Permissions, please see here.
- You will no longer be able to choose this Group when assigning Matters' Permissions.
- If Billing Rates were assigned to the Group, deleting the group will not retroactively change the rate on already entered Time Entries. Newly entered Time Entries will be billed at the individual User Rate.
- The Group's Users' permissions will revert to their individual Permissions level unless they are part of another Group with more permissions.