- What does voiding a payment through Clio Payments do?
- What happens to the money when a Payment is Voided through Clio Payments?
- Clio Manage
- Once a Payment has been completed you will no longer be able to “Void” it and it will have to be refunded in stead.
- For steps on Voiding a credit Payment click here
- For steps on Refunding a credit Payment click here
- If a Clio Payment is in a Authorized but not Completed state it can be Voided and LawPay will not charge a service fee
- If a Clio Payment is Completed and a Refund is necessary, the service fee from LawPay will not be refunded
- For reference: here
It stops the payment from being processed. No refund is required as the Payment was never processed.