- Can I Edit the Matter Creation Template
- Can I Choose Only Some of the Required fields to be necessary when creating a Matter
- Why are some fields Required an others are not when creating a Matter
- How to I change what fields are required for a Matter
- Can I Remove Required Fields When Creating Matters
- Can I make the Responsible Attorney and Originating Attorney fields required?
- Clio Manage
There is currently no way to change the fields that are required when creating a new Matter. Every Matter requires the following fields to be filled in:
- Matter Description
If you would like to request for this feature, please let out support team know. The support team can be reach by phone (1-888-858-2546 ext 2) or by the Live Chat option in Clio.