- Trying to remove a payment
- Unable to get rid of a transfer
- What actions are irreversible in Clio?
- What action cannot be undone?
- What can't be deleted?
- Clio Manage
In all cases, the best way to undo a transaction created in error is to create a second transaction which reverses the first. An example of this can be seen here.
There are 3 different kinds of Transactions that cannot be deleted in Clio:
- Payments made on Trust Requests (for an explanation, see here)
- Clio Payments
- Transfers from one bank account to another.