- Does Clio Grow have an integration with Ruby?
- Can I sync Ruby with Clio Grow?
- Clio Grow US
- Yes - Ruby integrates with both Clio Grow and Clio Manage. For instructions on how to connect Clio Manage and Ruby, see here.
- More information about the Inbox Token found here.
- For more information about Ruby click here.
To activate the Clio Grow integration with Ruby authorize Clio using the Inbox Token:
- In Clio Grow, click Settings in the main menu
- Select Integrations
- Copy the Inbox Token
- To add the token to your Ruby account, log into the my.ruby.com. Select Account and then Integrations.
- On the Integrations page, you will see a section for Clio Grow - paste your Authorization Token to authorize the integration to Ruby
Once authorized and connected, Ruby will automatically send all call data into your Clio Grow inbox.
Please note: If you are based in the UK or Europe, this integration is currently not available on Clio Grow EMEA. If you would like to add your vote to the feature request for this integration to be added, please contact our Support team.