- Installed Clio Launcher successfully, and was able to log in. However, no Documents are being opened through the Launcher.
- Clio Manage
- For steps on how to uninstall the Launcher, please see here.
- For steps on how to sign out of the Launcher, please see here.
- Contact Faster Law
There are a few possible causes of this issue, including:
- A firewall preventing the launcher to access the file within Clio
- AlphaDrive Suite has previously installed and subsequently deleted
- You may have a version of Windows or device that is not compatible with Launcher
Possible resolutions include:
- If you are using Windows, ensure you are using a 64-bit version of Windows. To determine this, see the steps here
- If you are using some Surface Pro tablets (such as the Surface Pro X), Clio Launcher is unfortunately is not compatible due to the ARM processor used by that device (see here)
- Log out of the Launcher, and then log back in
- Uninstall Clio Launcher (see here), open an incognito browser (see here), then re-install using in that browser (see here)
- If you are using AlphaDrive:
- Follow the steps provided from FasterSuite provided here
- Uninstall and re-install it
- Temporarily disable your firewall. If this resolves the issue, create a whitelist for Clio-related domain in your firewall (see here)