- Add time for a user that's no longer with the firm
- Add time for a former employee
- Ensuring accurate entry of Time for Billing and record keeping purposes.
- Add time for a disabled user
- Add activities for a former employee
- Clio Manage
- For more information about disabling and re-enabling user accounts, click here.
- Navigate to Settings
- Click Manage Users
- Click Filter
- In the Enabled dropdown menu choose Show All Users
- Find an active user of the same type (Attorney or Non-Attorney) and click Deactivate
Note: This user will temporarily be unable to log in
- Locate the disabled user you want to add time for and click Activate
- Proceed to add your time entries
- When complete, follow the steps above to disable the temporarily added user and re-activate the correct user