- Can I share the same document with more than one person?
- Can I Share Documents with Multiple Contacts
- How do I share a Document with more than one Client
- Clio Manage
- Clio Connect
- Documents can only be shared with Contacts that are in your Clio Account. You are not able to type the persons email address in to the "Select Contacts" field. The Contact must be added.
Yes, you can share documents with multiple contacts in your account. To do this follow these steps:
- Go to the main Documents tab or the Documents sub-tab of the Matter or Contact
- Select the folder or document you wish to share by clicking the Share button
- Enter the names of the contacts, then select them.
- Click the Share button