- To Open Outlook App when clicking the Clients Email Field
- How do I Open Email Addresses in Outlook?
- Clio Manage
- Outlook may be set up as your default program in your Computer's Control Panel however, you may need to also specify this default within your browser and/or Outlook.
- You can also submit a feature request to Google for make Outlook the default, here
- Open your Chrome web browser
- Copy and paste chrome://settings/handlers into the address bar of the browser
- Select your desired, default email client
- Open your Firefox web browser
- Copy and paste about:preferences#searchResults into the address bar and press Enter
- In the Find in Settings search bar at the top, type in the word 'handle'
- In the Content Type column, you'll see mailto
- In the Action column, beside mailto, click and choose the desired email client
- If you have a Mac, open the Mail app
- Click Mail on the top left
- Click Preferences...
- Under Default email reader:, choose Microsoft Outlook