Area Specific Workflow Training:
- Clio Payments: Payment Plans
- How to Set Up a Payment Plan
- How Do I Edit A Payment Plan?
- How Do I Stop a Payment Plan?
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Clio Payments Required to Use Payment Plans?
- Can I Import Existing Payment Plans from LawPay?
- Can I Set an End Date for Clio Payment Plans?
- Can I Schedule a One-Time Payment with Payment Plans?
- Can I Refund Payment Plan Payments?
- Can I Create a Payment Plan for Annual Payments?
- Can Payment Plans be Linked with Evergreen Retainers?
- How Do Payment Plans Apply Received Funds
- How do I Change One Date of a Clio Payments Payment Plan?
- How to Check the Payment Frequency on my Payment Plans
- How do I find a List of my Payment Plans?
- Which Bill will a Payment Plan Pay?
- Will Payment Plans Keep Running Even if a Payment Fails?
- Who Will Be Notified When a Payment Has Been Made Using Payment Plans?
- Is There a Notification for Failed Payment Plan Payments?
- Can Clio Payments Accept Debit Cards?
- What Time of Day do Payment Plans Run?
- If I Create a Payment Plan in Clio, Will It Show on LawPay's Scheduled Payments Page?
- When a Client Pays with Clio Payments, is the Payment Automatically Recorded in Clio?
- Do Trust Payments from Payment Plans get Deposited at the Client or Matter level?
- Will Payments from a Payment Plan show up in the Transactions Tab of Client or Matter?