- Forward attachments from Google email to Clio Documents
- Can I save only the attachments without logging the email as well?
- Saving only attachments
- Clio Manage
The Gmail Add-on can be used to easily send email attachments from Gmail to Clio. When you send them to Clio, they will be displayed in the relevant Matter's documents tab, under the "Attachments" folder.
You may also save only the attachments following the below steps, without logging the email as well.
- Open the email containing the attachments you want to send to Clio
- Open the Clio Add-on by clicking the Clio icon on the right side of the screen
- Select the matter
- Click View beside the attachments
- Click Save beside the attachment you want to save to Clio
If you want to file multiple attachments for a single email, you can click the Save All button above the attachment list.