- Unable to install Clio Launcher for PC with "System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)" error
- Can't install Clio Launcher
- Clio Manage
- Clio Launcher
You may be hitting this error:
This can happen for two reasons:
- There is still a set up file from the previous download of Clio Launcher that was not deleted. This is interfering with the new install
- The user does not have administrative permissions to download the application
- Go to the drive in File Explorer on the computer
- Search for "Clio Launcher"
- Delete everything that has "Clio Launcher" in the title. Please note that there are many files with "Launcher" in the title, but do not have "Clio Launcher". Do not delete these
- Go back to app.clio.com and locate a document you wish to launch
- Click the Clio Launcher logo to open the document. If your logo is blue, follow steps here to revert it back to grey.
- Once you've downloaded the Clio Launcher set up the application, right-click the setup application and click Run as administrator
- Follow prompts to finish the installation
- Click the Clio Launcher logo again to open document
- If the Clio Launcher logo is not opening the file try opening it in Incognito within your Browser.
- If that is still not working, please follow the steps here or contact our Clio Support Team.