Clio is proud to offer an integration with DocuSign, which enables you to send documents to be e-signed right from Clio's document storage.
Setting up DocuSign with Clio
- Sign up for a DocuSign account
Note: The Clio Sign with DocuSign integration works with the free version of DocuSign
- Enable the integration with Clio by visiting docusign.clio.services
- Select your region (North America or EMEA)
- Click Allow Access
- When prompted, log in to your DocuSign account.
The DocuSign integration with Clio is now set up, and is available to use in your Clio documents area.
Sending a Document to be Signed
- In Clio, locate the document you want to send out for e-signature
- Click More Actions
- Click Sign with Docusign
- If prompted, log in to your DocuSign account
- In DocuSign add the necessary signature fields and send the document out to whomever should sign it
After all the signers have signed the document, you will receive an email containing the signed document. Upload that signed document to Clio as a new version of the original document.