What is The Difference Between Clio Manage, Clio Grow, And Clio Suite?
- Understand the difference between Clio Manage, Clio Grow, and Clio Suite
- Helps streamline your firm's intake process
- Use it to manage your leads, scheduling, communication, intake—then import everything to Clio Manage
- Previously known as Lexicata—Clio acquired Lexicata in 2018 and rebranded it to Clio Grow
- For more information on Clio Grow vs. Lexicata, see this article or this FAQ
- Helps you run your firm, organize your cases, collaborate with clients
- Use it to manage your contacts, matters, documents, time, bills, payments, etc.
- This is the Clio you're familiar with—the product has not changed, just the name
- Refers to Clio Manage & Clio Grow when purchased together as a suite
- Requires your firm to have the same number of Clio Manage users as Clio Grow users
- Requires both Clio Manage and Clio Grow to be on the same billing cadence (either monthly or annual billing)