- Exporting Matters from Clio Grow To Clio Manage After Importing Contacts From Clio Manage to Clio Grow
- Will Duplicate Contacts Be Generated If I Export A Matter From Clio Grow To Clio Manage
- Clio Grow
- To Learn How to Create a Contact in Clio Grow, click here
- To Lean How to Export a Contact from Clio Grow into Clio Manage, click here
Contact duplication will not occur if Contacts were first created on Clio Grow and then exported into Clio Manage.
If the contact was first created in Clio Manage, then it depends if that contact was imported into Clio Grow from Clio Manage with the Clio contact ID or if Existing Contact button was clicked in the Quick Intake form in Clio Grow.
- If it was, then no duplicate will be created
- If not, then it will create a duplicate upon export