- Change subdomain name of Clio Grow account
- Change the Clio Grow URL for Forms, Documents, and appointments
- Change the Root in the Clio Grow URLs.
- Clio Grow
- Please note that when a subdomain name is changed, any links to pending Intake Forms and E-signable Documents will break (i.e. the client will no longer be able to access forms and documents shared via links tied to the old subdomain, any saved progress on partially completed intake form WILL BE LOST).
- Clio Scheduler appointment links will also stop working and will need to be updated or resent to contacts.
It is possible to change a subdomain name, but we strongly caution that this only is considered under exceptional circumstances as it will have an effect on any outstanding documents and intake forms (described above).
Currently, there is no way for an account to make this change themselves, so please contact email@example.com to help facilitate the adjustment of your Clio Grow subdomain name.