- Adding Firm Expenses to the Operating Account within Clio
- Charging Firm Expenses to the Operating Account
- Entering Firm Costs into the Operating Account
- Firm Account Costs or Overheads
- Clio Manage
- Entering Company or Firm overhead expenses into Clio
- For more information on how to create under Matters, click here.
No, unfortunately Clio does not have the accounting functionality to apply Firm expenses to the Operating Account. Expenses can only be created within Matters associated with a client.