- How do I add a Contact to Clio Grow that is already in Clio Manage for Intake?
- New Matter in Grow for Contact in Manage
- What is the best workflow when using a Manage Contact in Grow
- How do I prevent duplicates if I am using an already existing Contact from Manage in Grow
- What happens if I want to use Grow Intake for existing Mange contact
- When I already use Manage but need to use Grow for Intake
- Clio Grow
- Please note: Clio Grow must be connected to Clio Manage to import contacts. For steps on how to connect Clio Grow to Clio Manage, click here.
- If you attempt to import a contact that has already been imported from Clio Manage, you will get an alert letting you know that the contact has already been imported along with the option to continue importing the contact, overriding the existing information. This is useful if a contact has been updated in Clio Manage and you would like to update the contact details in Clio Grow.
- Contact Select, Matter Select, and Time custom field types will not import from Clio Manage to Clio Grow as these types of custom fields are not supported in Clio Grow. When importing a contact from Clio Manage to Clio Grow with these types of custom fields, all other contact information will import except for these custom field types.
- Navigate to Contacts
- Click the Create new Contact button
- Select the Import from Clio Manage option
Optional: Select a Contact Type, Lead Source, and Tags
- Click Submit