- Remove account access for someone who's left the firm
- Avoid paying for unused users licenses
- How to disable a user In Clio Grow
- Deactivate Grow user
- How do I disable / remove / deactivate a user / firm member / staff member?
- How Do I Deactivate a User In My Clio Account?
- How To Deactivate An Account
- Paying for people not at my firm
- Clio Grow
- After deactivating a user, if you don't plan on filling their license spot with another firm member, make sure to remove the unused license.
- You cannot deactivate Admins. The original subscriber must change their permission level from "Admin" to "Normal" before deactivating them.
- Click on Settings (in the bottom-left corner)
- Click on Account
- Find the user you wish to disable
- Click Deactivate for that user
- Click Deactivate User.