- How does the email sync function?
- Why should I sync my email account to Clio Grow
- Clio Grow
- Please note that your Microsoft account must have been purchased directly from Microsoft to be able to sync with Clio.
- The email sync will not function if your email account is running on POP. You must have IMAP enabled on your email account in order to sync to Clio Grow.
- Troubleshooting authentication issues
The Email Sync feature enables you to connect your email account to your Clio Grow account, allowing you to send emails from your email server without having to leave Clio Grow.
By having your email account synced to your Clio Grow account, you will see all sent emails from Clio Grow appear in your email account's sent folder. Additionally, syncing your email account will allow you to connect your Clio Grow account to your email based calendar.
To enable the Email Sync feature, go to Settings > Email & Calendar Sync, and click the Sync Email button.
Provide the login information for the email account you wish to connect to Clio Grow, and start sending those emails.
Note: If you change the login information for the email account you have connected to Clio Grow, you will need to re-authenticate those new email credentials in Clio Grow in order to continue using the Email Sync without interruption.
The Email Sync feature is compatible with all major email providers, including:
- Gmail and Google Apps
- Yahoo! Mail
- Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync)
- Outlook.com (aka Hotmail)
- Any custom account syncing through generic IMAP/SMTP
All outgoing mail is connected to your Clio Grow account and is associated with the corresponding Contacts and Matters.