Clio offers several methods to file emails from top email programs into your Clio Account.
- The Clio Add-in for Office 365 and Outlook.com (see here)
- How Do I Install the Clio Add-in for Microsoft Office 365? (see here)
- What Versions of Outlook does the Outlook Add-in Work With? (see here)
- How Do I File an Email to Clio using the Outlook Add-in? (see here)
- What Does 'Known Email Threads' Mean in the Outlook Add In? (see here)
- Clio's Gmail Add-on (see here)
- How do I Select which Matter to File an Email to in the Gmail Add-on? (see here)
- How do I Save Multiple Attachments from an Email Thread using the Gmail Add-on? (see here)
- See here
Click to File for Clio
Note that Click to File is a third party integration built to file emails from the Desktop version of Outlook to Clio.
- What is Click to File? (see here)