- Migrate from Cerenade
- Export data from Cerenade
- Cerenade migration
- Import data from Cerenade
- Get data from Cerenade to Clio
- Clio Manage
Please note that the success of any data migration depends primarily on the quality of the data set provided to us. Before attempting to migrate your information into Clio, you should ensure that your data is consistently formatted, well organized, sufficiently backed up, and stored securely. If you are not certain, it is recommended that you consult with your Clio representative before proceeding.
- To create the custom reports you will need access to the administration account.
- The notes report may cap at 5000 entries, in this case then multiple reports maybe need to be created using date ranges.
Typically, the following data can be exported from Cerenade and imported into Clio:
- Outstanding Balances
- Notes (through Custom Report)