- How can I provide proof of when and where the signatures on my Document came from?
- Is there evidence of the identity of the Signer on my Document?
- Are Signatures Received in Clio Grow Authenticated?
- Clio Grow
Yes, in the downloaded PDF file of the Document. The very last page of the downloaded document will be an Audit Trail of the document listing the following information:
- Title, File Name, Unique Document ID, and a Current Status of the Document on Grow
- Email addresses and names of the Sender and Recipient
- A Date and Time Stamp for each step (Document Sent, Viewed, Signed, and Completed)
- An IP Address for the computer(s) on which each step happened